We are committed to promoting excellence in safety management and fostering a climate of mutual concern for health and safety in the workplace. This includes a commitment to safe environmental practices involving the usage, handling and disposal of cleaning materials.
Health and Safety
Our health and safety practices conform to the Department of Labour Workplace practices:
- Basic systems and procedures
- Hazard identification, assessment and management
- Incident and injury reporting and investigation
- Emergency planning and readiness
- Protecting employees from hazards posed by contractor’s
- Management of company contractors
- Knowledge and skills both building the base and maintaining skill sets
- Information, training and supervision
- Random drug and alcohol testing
- Every 90 days it is mandatory for all staff to complete a refresher course involving their skill field as well as in health and safety
Making it all work involves management commitment to health and safety and employee participation. We are committed to the planning, review and evaluation of health and safety in the workplace.
TPS Exterior Building Services is a certified member of IRAANZ, Industrial Rope Access Association NZ, ISO: 9001 and ISO: 14001 Accredited, ECO Warranty: 2010, Comply with the current NZ/AUS Standards and EN Standards